· 3-4 minute video (MP4) describing your “professional” strengths and weaknesses. Do not include your opportunities and threats.
· Post your completed video in the Individual SWOT Analysis Discussion area for your colleagues to view.
This process should capture information about your internal strengths and weaknesses. As you develop your individual SWOT analysis treat your career as a business and yourself as a competitive product.
Create your video in MP4 format using the recording application of your choice.
Once you are satisfied with your individual SWOT analysis video, upload your video (MP4 format) to the Individual SWOT Analysis Discussion in the Week 1 Tab.
The following are sample questions to help you to think about your SWOT analysis.
· What do you do well? What could you improve?
· What are your unique resources? Where do you have fewer resources than others?
· What do others see as your strengths? What are others likely to see as weaknesses?
Grading Rubric 100 points
Submitted on time: 10 Length of video: 15 Professional video: 15 Strengths: 30 Weaknesses: 30 Total Points 100