· Identify anatomical terminology with regard to location, position, direction, planes, sections, and cavities.
· Identify and describe the basic biological molecules.
· Identify parts of the cell.
· Identify and describe basic tissue types.
· Describe the structure and function of the skin (integumentary system) and related diseases.
· Identify the bones of the body.
· List the muscles of the body and understand basic muscle types.
· Describe the peripheral, central, and autonomic nervous systems.
· Describe the endocrine system.
· List the senses and understand how the sensory organs function.
· Identify the components of blood.
· Describe the functions of the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems.
· Describe the respiratory system.
· Describe the digestive system.
· Describe the urinary system.
· Describe the reproductive system.