ABC/123 Version X
PSYCH/625 Version 4
Look at the following chi-square output, and answer the questions below it.
|Observed N||Expected N||Residual|
|Nuts & Grits||9||20.0||-11.0|
a 0 cells (0.0%) have expected frequencies less than 5. The minimum expected cell frequency is 20.0.
Answer the following questions about this chi-square output:
1. How many categories are listed for analysis?
2. What is the expected N size?
3. What is the chi-square value?
4. How many degrees of freedom are there?
5. What it the test statistic and what does it tell you about the probability?
Copyright © XXXX by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.