Please answer questions with 200 words or more
1. Describe the study of social psychology.
2. Describe the aspects of social cognition that may influence working with offenders.
3. Explain the concept of the “self” in social psychology
4. Compare the way we manage ourselves in different social situations to how others perceive us
5. Explain how we arrive at an understanding of our own selves
6. Examine the health implications of being unrealistically optimistic about the self
7. Determine the factors that impact self-esteem
8. Describe the role of schemas in guiding our thoughts and actions
9. Distinguish between automatic and controlled processing modes of social though
10. Assess the interrelation of affect and cognition