· Remember when looking for studies to take into account your client’s age and developmental stage and presenting problem.
· Provide the reference for the study you found using APA guidelines.
· Briefly paraphrase, in 2 to 3 sentences, the methodological context (i.e., research method, how data was collected, and the instruments used) of the study and the findings.
· Evaluate the findings in terms of its applicability or appropriateness for the client in your case study.
· Determine whether you would use or not use the therapy you selected for the client in your selected case study (consider how culturally relevant it is, how aligned it is with social work ethics, etc.) and explain why.