Please conduct this assignment in APA format.
1. Summarize and graph your data.
a. Choosing one of the quantitative variables from your data set, construct a frequency distribution that has a minimum of 5 classes (please do not include more than 10 classes). The frequency distribution should contain the following columns:
1) Lower and Upper Class Limits
3) Class Boundaries
5) Relative Frequencies
6) Cumulative Frequencies
b. Interpret the results of your frequency distribution in context of your chosen scenario.
c. Using the same variable from your frequency distribution, construct a histogram.
1) Summarize the results of your histogram.
a) Discuss the construction of your histogram.
· What values were used on the horizontal and vertical axes?
· What is the shape of the distribution?
b) Interpret the results of your histogram in context of your chosen scenario.
Recap your ideas by summarizing the information presented