Identify a problem at a school in the educational field of student learning and motivation that you have been contemplating. Write a 900-word paper(body of the paper) on the problem you have identified, (title, abstract, and reference pages are not included in the 900 words) provide at least 3 scholarly sources in current APA format.
Areas to address:
1. Explain how the problem/topic has been exposed and identified;
2. What practices, policies, or procedures have led to the problem;
3. What steps, if any, have already been taken to address the problem;
4. Provide any ideas you may have on possible resolutions; and finally
5. Offer a biblical worldview perspective on the problem.