Critically evaluate the key elements of the marketing communications mix ⎯ TheSoup Spoon (soup & food restaurant services in Singapore) .
Thoroughly research the communications activities of TheSoup Spoon, using a variety of recent, credible sources.
• Make recommendations for an integrated marketing communications plan. Building on your evaluation and using the SOSTAC model recommend an integrated marketing communications’ plan and campaign for TheSoups Spoon wishing to target a new, clearly defined, market/market segment.
Internal (company) – Vission, Mission, Objective
– Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning
External (industry) – Macro-PESTEL (chose only 2 vital ones)
· Micro –Consumers/Competitors/Community
· Opportunities and Threats
· SWOT analysis
· Strategic options based on S/O, W/O, S/T, W/T
2) Objectives (taken from SWOT)
– Marketing Objective
– SIMC Objectives(SMART
– Creative (Appeal/Message)
– Media (Tools-Adv, SP,PR) and Sceduling
4) Tactical (SIMC)- how?
5) Action with Resources required (Campaign management, Implementation – putting plans to work)
-GANTT Chart- schedulingof propossed activities for the strategies/tactics
6) Control (Measure, Monitor, Review, Rethink)
Provide a wrap up of overall discussion above with limitations, if any, explained.