This Assignment should be written adhering to the guidelines of Standard American English. This means that your thoughts should be well-organized, logical, and unified as well as original with the viewpoint and purpose clearly established and sustained. Standard American English guidelines also include the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. All writing should be in APA Formatting and Citation style.
See this video from the Writing Center to help you meet APA guidelines: http://www.screencast.com/t/SzdTts7wl9d
Basic Concepts and Principles in Psychology
First/Last Name **Change your name to black font
Purdue Global University
PS124 – Unit 3 Assignment
After watching the videos, select one video and complete the following template using complete sentences and paragraphs. Your Assignment should be 2-4 pages, not including the Cover and Reference pages. DELETE everything in RED and PURPLE font….
· Little Albert
· ASCH Conformity Experiments
· Harlow’s Monkey Experiments
· Bandura’s Bobo Doll
· Robber’s Cave Experiment
2. “Describe what this study demonstrated about human behavior and mental processes using the results of the study along with information you have learned in Units 1-3.”
Indent first line of paragraphs. Use double-spacing for all paragraphs
3. “Explain what is meant by nature versus nurture influences and which ones you see demonstrated in the study.”
Formatting TIP: **delete any extra blank spaces you add to the sections – paper should be double spaced and no more than double spaced
4. “In your own words, describe social observational learning. Is it demonstrated in the study you selected? Why or why not? Explain your reasoning using reference to the study.”
5. “Do you think this research was ethical or unethical? Explain your reasoning using APA ethical guidelines described in Chapter 1.”
Review the Assignment Rubric for more information.
Doe, J. (2013). This is a sample APA book citation. (2nd ed., Vol. 12, pp. 59–99). New York, NY: Kaplan.
Doe, J. (2013). This is a sample APA journal article. Sample APA Journal Articles Weekly, 52(1), 34–76.
Author, A. A. [Screen name]. (year, month day). Title of video [Video file]. Retrieved from http://xxxxx
Note: The following are two examples of citing videos in APA format:
Doe, J. [digitalscreen]. (2015, March 23). How to cite videos APA style [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.schooltube.com/watch?v=8kjkj89809
If the user’s real name is not available, include just the screen name and eliminate the brackets:
Screen name. (year, month day). Title of video [Video file]. Retrieved from http://xxxxx
Digitalscreen. (2015, March 23). How to cite videos APA style [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.schooltube.com/watch?v=8kjkj89809