The project charter is one of the more important project documents. It authorizes the project, provides the purpose and justification for the project and provides the criteria to judge project success.
The specific parts of the St. Dismas Assisted Living Facility case study you will need to prepare the project charter are listed below.
Meredith, J.R., Shafer, S.M., Mantel, Jr., S.J., Sutton, M. (2014). Project management in practice (5th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
· Part 1: St. Dismas Assisted Living Facility – 1 (pp. 106-108)
· Part 2: St. Dismas Assisted Living Facility Project Budget Development—2 (pp. 147-148)
· Part 3: St. Dismas Assisted Living Facility Program Plan—3 (pp. 193-196)
· St. Dismas Assisted Living Facility Construction Project Plan (pp. 195-196)
Your project charter must include:
· Project Description
· Purpose and Justification for the project
· Objectives of the project
· High Level Project Requirements
· Tangible Measures of Project Success
· Project Assumptions and Constraints
· Assumptions for the Project
· Constraints for the Project
· Project Milestone Timeline Chart
· Construction Milestone Timeline (labeled)
· Stakeholder Register
· Project Approval Procedures
Refer to the Project Charter Template for specific instructions on how to develop the project charter.
Support your assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. Use correct APA formatting for all resources.