Running Head: GAME LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FACT SHEET PAGE 1
GAME LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FACT SHEET PAGE 5
League of Legends
Computer Game of Legend
Facts from the Players of League of Legends
1. What is computer game of legend?
· This is a computer-driven online game of multiplayer battle arena, which was created and published by riot games.
2. What are the common forms of the game of legend?
· The tutorial; this is always available to new players. It is meant to couch new players about the rules and the manner of playing the league.
· Co-op Vs. Al is game for the new players, especially after finishing the tutorial. The game pits human players against an artificial intelligence controlled by the computer.
· Normal matchmaking; which makes use of an automated system for making a match, pairing teams which common degree of skills.
· Ranked matchmaking; which is available to players who have reached level 30. It also uses a mechanism related to normal matchmaking.\
· Custom games; this type of league game of legends gives room for players to play against any player combination in any map.
3. What are the basic ways of choosing a champion to play for in the league of legends?
· Blind pick gives room to the two teams involved to simultaneously pick their champions. Through these, both teams learn about the choices of their opponents after the game commences (Ferrari, 2013).
· Draft pick involves allowing the two teams to blacklist five champions each, then select their champions while at the same time being able to see the selections of the opponent.
· Random pick performs the assigning of champions randomly, to each and every player involved in the game. However, players are allowed to select randomly another champion using the accumulated re-rolls.
4. What benefits are associated with playing league game of legends?
· Playing league of legends is associated with the expansion of intelligent quotient of the player since it enhances the ability to think and reason (Straker et al, 2015).
· League game of legends is also associated with health benefits, especially to the health practitioners, especially the surgeons, since it improves their precision and speed.
5. How can someone access league game of legends?
· League of Legends is an online game, supported by the Microsoft Windows. An interested party needs only to have access to a computer which is internet enabled and register. The game majorly relies on microtransactions for funding, using the riot points, which is a currency for in-games available for players in the Riot points store (Ferrari, 2013).
I decided on my persona based on the information I had on the league of legends, and the interest on it. League of legends is one of the most entertaining, refreshing and high associated with intelligence games across the world currently. Playing it or encouraging people to play it as helpful as encouraging people to be involved in other equally entertaining games. I decided on the information to give on the fact sheet considering the importance and weight attached to each and every each issue, and the role it will have on educating the reader. What will appeal more to my targeted audience, and what is the information to be passed? The once the audience knows about the game and how to play it, or what game options are available, and the benefits associated with the game, he or she is likely to make an informed choice. Therefore, information captured was decided based on the expected action from the audience.
The visual element has been chosen based on the information contained in the fact sheet. A gaming and entertainment-related information, given by an institution with relevance in the same field, it is prudent to use an image similar or related to the information captured. This visual element is important on stressing the identity of the source of the information contained in the fact sheet.
Ferrari, S. (2013, August). From Generative to Conventional Play: MOBA and League of Legends. In DiGRA Conference.
Straker, L. M., Fenner, A. A., Howie, E. K., Feltz, D. L., Gray, C. M., Lu, A. S., … & Barnett, L. M. (2015). Efficient and effective change principles in active videogames. Games for health journal, 4(1), 43-52.