HEALTH AND SAFTEY CHECKLIST
· Has an up to date risk assessment been done on all hazards?
· Are people/vehicles segregated?
· Are one-way systems used?
· Are aisle and gangway widths adequate to stop collision damage?
· All emergency exits marked, open and accessible?
· Are surfaces flat and unobstructed?
· Are markings clear and visible?
· Is beam load guidance followed?
· Are rack end uprights protected?
· Is load bearing adequate?
· Are floors slip-proof?
· Are floors flat, level and free from holes/sharps?
· Do mezzanine floors have clearly marked safe load-bearing capacities?
· Are all opening and edges guarded on mezzanine floors?
· Are self-closing gates fitted to mezzanine floors?
· Is a reasonable working temperature maintained for people working in the warehouse, in recommended ranges from 18 to 28 degree Celsius (Where a high physical effort is needed, a low of 13 degrees Celsius can be acceptable.