Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Click the link above to submit your assignment. Assignment 1: Professional Development Seminar Due Week 2 and worth 50 points You have been selected to be a speaker at a Strayer University Professional Development Seminar. The topic of discussion is “ How to protect yourself from computer crimes”. Write a 3-4 page paper in which you: Select a computer crime of your choice for your speech at the Seminar. Imagine you have been asked to address the following items listed below. Remember that your textbook has several crimes listed in chapter one.
1. Explain how the selected computer crime victimizes someone.
2. Evaluate how vulnerable or susceptible society is today, with respect to this computer crime.
Research the Internet for a news article that discusses how this type of computer crime is being addressed by law enforcement or the criminal justice system. Select one article to answer the following:
3. Explain whether you agree or disagree with the way the selected computer crime in your chosen article is being addressed.
4. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.