Interview Questionnaire: Please conduct an in-depth interview on a teenager and summarize the buyer behavior of teenagers from your findings (with no more than 2 pages).
(Questionnaires are from, How consumer culture controls our kids by Jennifer Hill)
· Can you tell me about a time when you really wanted something?
· How did you feel when you got it? How did your friends react to this? Your parents?
· Can you describe a time when you decided to start watching a particular TV show or movie? Did the decision involve family or friends? If so, how?
· How do you feel about watching advertisements? Do they influence you in any way? Do you feel in control about what you decide to purchase? How do you decide whether to believe in an advertisement?
· Can you describe a time when you admired and maybe even wanted to be like someone portrayed in the media? How did this make you feel? How did this influence purchases that you made?
· Has using Facebook influenced the kinds of purchases that you make? Does it make you want to have things?
· How would you describe the values that you ascribe to be as a consumer? Do you shop with particular values in mind?
· Can you tell me about a time when you went shopping with your parents?
· How did you negotiate what to buy? How does it feel when your parents object to something you want to purchase?