Title of Research Report
Names of the Group Members
- You may require more than one slide for your Introduction.
- These slides should have information about:
- Your thesis
- Your background Research
This slide should show your hypothesis.
You may need more than Method slide.
- Your Method slides should show information about:
- Materials & Apparatus
- You may need more than one Results slide.
- Your Results slides should display your data in a comprehensible format.
- You may wish to use
- Tables to show your results
- Printouts of your Biopac MP40 results
- You may require several slides for your Discussion
- Discussion slides should include:
- Whether your hypothesis was supported or rejected
- Things that worked well in your study
- Problems you discovered with your study
- Suggestions for further investigations, based on your experiences (be sure to address the problems you noted)
- If you use any references in your presentation, you should have a correctly written reference section on this slide.
- You should be able to cut and paste the appropriate references from your paper.
- This slide may contain some closing remark or may prompt questions from the assembled group.