1. How multiple interrupts are handled in a system?
2. What is Virtual Machine? Why they are being used?
3. Distinguish between a process that is in the waiting state and a process in the ready state.
4. Identify and describe three instances when a process can be blocked.
5. Identify two instances when an interrupt would occur.
Discuss any two concurrency controls methods for achieving synchronization
1. What is cryptography? How cryptography provide authenticity and non-repudiation ? What is a difference between asymmetric and symmetric cryptography?
2. What is sandbox? Why do we need sandboxing?
3. For an efficient use of memory, segmented memory scheme is used. What is memory segmentation? How logical and physical address is generated in it?