1. What is the history and development of this tool?
2. What is the reliability and validity of the tool?
3. What are it’s assets and limitations?
4. What is it’s use with diverse groups?
5. Who can administer the test?
6. Who can interpret the test?
7. What are the Clinical Personality Patterns?
8. What are other tools that can be used instead of the this tool?
9. What are resources in your area for test results that indicate intervention is needed?
10. Provide a fun-fact not included above.
* all posts are due the day of class- you may need to research for answers not available in the texts.