Head of Maintenance – 5/09 to present
· Oversee one full-time employee and one part-time employee.
· Daily cleaning of offices, sanctuaries, kitchens, library, restrooms, classrooms, public and party areas.
· Perform building maintenance and repairs as needed including, but not limited to: plumbing, painting, light electrical, carpentry, and tile work in the congregation building and preschool
· Set-up and break down of school rooms, meeting spaces and party areas as per event schedule
· Maintain friendly working relationships with vendors, staff, congregants and students by delivering excellent customer service
· Ensure safety and working order of building equipment, machinery and tools
· Carry out routine daily building inspection
· Communicate weekly with Executive Director, Pre-School Director, and kitchen staff to discuss upcoming schedule of events, recommend building improvements/repairs, and long-term goals
· Continual floor and carpet care which consists of stripping, waxing, buffing, spot cleaning, and shampooing
· Train new custodial and temporary staff
· Order and inventory cleaning and building supplies
· Snow removal and light grounds keeping
· Operate building sound system
· On call 24 hours a day
Grind Hand – 02/06 to 04/09
· Used Okamoto manual and automatic grinders for flat and OD grinding
· Deburred and polished free flow and locking valve assemblies for plastic mold injection, operated lathe for angle cutting and facing
· Read blueprints, completed final inspections to insure product adhered to OEM/manufacturer’s specifications
Manufacturers Brass and Aluminum, IL
Coremaker – 02/05 to 02/06
· Manufactured cores for aluminum and brass castings.
Aluminum Foundry, California
Maintenance Foreman – 08/87 to 11/04
· Maintained and repaired machinery for the entire foundry including furnaces, shell core and dry sand machines, die grinders, permanent molds, patterns, core boxes and hydraulics
· Building maintenance that included plumbing, painting, plastering, light construction, electrical and general cleaning. Ordered replacement parts and machinery, operated and maintained fork lift
· Operated engine lathe, vertical and horizontal mill, surface grinder and drill press, fabricated steel, aluminum fixtures and shop aids
· Used Oxy-Acetylene and Arc Welding equipment, prepared and melted aluminum alloys for daily production
· Made green and dry sand cores and molds, performed sand blasting, ran disc and belt grinder, removed gates, sprues and risers, rough grinding of castings, performed penetrant inspection, conducted final inspection of castings to adhere to government/client specifications; trained in Statistical Process Control; upheld safety standards.
Community College and Valley College
· Welding and Machining classes
References available upon request