1) Using an online survey tool (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Google forms, etc.), create a survey assessing your own leadership characteristics. Use the descriptors developed in class with a Likert scale to send to at least 10 people who can assess your leadership traits. This will be anonymous since you will send your respondents a link to your survey. This part should be done well before July 3. ( Done I have attached THE REPORT)
Upon receiving your results, write a brief (approximately 1 page) summary of your results and what they mean to you. Let me know of anything you found surprising or in line with how you see yourself. What do these results mean for you going forward as a leader? This is due July 3.
2) Write down (type) your five most important priorities in your life right now (i.e., health, money, career success, new home, finding love, new job….whatever. These can be personal, professional, or a combination of both. Put them in order of importance, with 1=the absolute most important. ( DONE: family, health, security, happiness, and money)
3) What are five gratitudes you have at this moment? In other words, type five things you are grateful/thankful for at this moment in your life. Done; My mom, my kids’ smile, my wonderful wife, peace, and Friends.
4) What are five goals you have currently on your plate? These can be personal, professional, or a combination of both. Type these. Done: write and publish a paper, get PHD admission,
Purchase a new house, come up with new strategies to develop education in Saudi Arabia, and become more confident.
5) Look up the mission, purpose, and guiding principles of a few firms with which you are familiar (i.e., Chick-fil-a, Home Depot, etc.). Here’s an example of Greystone Power’s: http://www.greystonepower.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Our-Vision-Our-Mission.pdf
(6) is most important part
6) While organizations construct these statements, we as individuals should have our very own mission/purpose statement and guiding principles/behaviors that will support that mission. We know from research that people are more likely to commit and stick to something they write down. Having this document in consistent view will make you more likely to stick to it. So, I’d like you to type your own mission/purpose statement for life (this can be personal and/or professional) and a list of guiding principles/behaviors that will uphold that mission (see Greystone link above for a business example…again, you are doing this as an individual).
7) All of this is due by 11:59pm on june 29. You can upload your document to the Canvas Dropbox where this document was also listed. Please be sure to type your responses to all elements, points 1-6.